Advert

My Geek Box logo

Monday 3 September 2012

Dent fixed and a nervous night for me

I had my dent in my door fixed last week! Well happy again now!

Big thanks to Bear Bodyworks in Portsmouth :)

Check out their website out and give them a call if you need any welding and body work done. Tell them you got there details from here and I'm sure you will get a good deal as I work there lol ;)

I'm off to bed now as I have an early start tomorrow morning as Grace has her check up at Southampton General Hospital, it's been 2 and a half years now since her heart operation but I still get nervous on the night before her check ups. She has more energy than me though so that's a good sign of her health now :)

Also check out my blog for my splitscreen bus Project sixty five

Arnie and my 1965 project splitty Jessie