Advert

My Geek Box logo

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Two show Sunday, Dubbin' and Buggin'


So I woke up Sunday morning with a stiff neck from the star watching the night before, I should have thought of that before sitting with my head facing upwards for an hour or so! Grace actually slept in her new hammock all night, its the best thing I have brought for Arnie so far, no more nights of sharing my 3/4 width bed with a little monster that kicks and punches in her sleep :)

After some breakfast cooked for us by Mr and Mrs Moosehead we headed over to the Sunday show and shine then had another look around the stalls, Grace brought a couple of canvas drawings of camper vans from the Camper Van Radio stall so she could pant when she got home, I'm sure you will see the results on here sometime.

We got camp Arnie packed up by around 12.30pm then headed home to Portsmouth. We arrived at the Beach Buggin' show on Southsea common a couple of hours later, it was a red hot day as usual for this show and crammed full of beach buggy's, beetles and buses. we had a look around and saw that two camper vans that I sprayed at Bear Bodyworks were in the show and shine and found out that one of them won an award :) well happy :)

After getting a sun burnt head again we jumped back in Arnie for the short trip home.

I would give Summer Dubbin' a 4 out of 5, it was a lovely little chilled out show but needed a bit more going on in the evening, hopefully next year will be a 5* from me ;)


Beach Buggin' always gets a 5 out of 5 from me, the location on the seafront and the scorching hot weather the show has had over the last few year makes it a great one day show, it has a great variety of stalls for gifts and parts and always a great line up of classic VW's to feast your eyes on.



Chris and Deana's camo van

Mr and Mrs Moosehead's westie
Me and Grace

Shiny beach buggy
Funky Bug


 Beach Buggin' photos