Advert

My Geek Box logo

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Bestival rocked!!!


I'm back after finally recovering from a very messy weekend at Bestival on the Isle of Wight. Four days of drinking, dancing and not sleeping much soon catches up on you, especially as I'm getting on a bit now ;)

I will definitely be booking early bird tickets for next year as soon as they come on sale, I loved the dance tents even though they were crammed to the hilt with drunk sweaty people. I cant remember seeing many live bands that I've heard of, only Two Door Cinema Club, the others were just random singers and bands but were great.

I only took a few photos whilst I was there with my iphone, i didn't want to risk breaking my Nikon. 

Leaving Portsmouth for the Isle of Wight

3 litres of vodka with dry ice

Party people everywhere


A Bestival sunset

The main stage