Advert

My Geek Box logo

Tuesday 19 February 2013

2nd drive of the year :)


On Sunday we made the most of the nice weather and popped down to Eastney to chill on the beach of a while, there's nothing better than having a nice cold drink with your feet up looking out at the sea! On the way there we passed to other green VW camper and gave them a wave.

When grace got bored we popped up to Portsdown hill to have a kick around for a bit whilst looking over the city, next time I will be more organised and take some lunch with us and chill for a bit longer. We saw a blue and a white beetle flying along across the top of the hill but I was to slow to catch them up. 

I hope next weekend is just as nice so I can enjoy the green machine once again :) 

Don't forget to check out Nutty Dub Club and V Dub Shack websites :)