Advert

My Geek Box logo

Monday 30 July 2012

Camp Bestival recovery sessions


What a great few days I had at Camp Bestival this weekend just gone!
Its set in and around the beautiful location of Lulworth Castle and is aimed at families of all ages.

I'm still recovering now, I hit the rum and red bull a bit too hard on the first night but had a wicked time dancing in the Confetti wedding disco next to the Inflatable Church, I didn't get married but you never know what will happen next time ;)
After that we went to see the end of the Cuban Brothers set then off to the Bollywood tent for some dance music.

Saturday morning I woke up with a mega hangover and sun burnt shoulders! The rest of the day I was laid out like a zombie catching some more sun before heading back down to see some more bands the hit the Bollywood tent again to see Jaguar Skills on the decks.

I would give Camp Bestival 5 stars as its a nice friendly festival

I'm now home drinking gallons of water trying to make myself fresh for work tomorrow :(